Trouble Paying Your Bill?

If you are having trouble paying your sewer bill, help is available.


Armstrong County Residents:  

Contact Armstrong County Community Action at 724-504-0829.


Westmorland County Residents:  

Westmoreland County Assistance at :

The Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) is a temporary emergency program to help low­ income families pay overdue water bills.